Proclamations are regularly issued for notable accomplishments by citizens or organizations and for local events that deserve special recognition.
All requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- A minimum of two weeks advance notice is requested.
- Written requests can be submitted via mail or e-mail at the addresses below
- A point of contact, including their address and telephone number should be included
- A brief summary or background information on the individual, event or organization being honored
- The name and date(s) of the day, week, month, or event to be proclaimed
- Any draft language may be edited or rewritten at the discretion of the Mayor’s Office
- A date when the proclamation is needed
Requests for Proclamations should be sent to the following:
Office of Mayor Kevin F. Potter
9301 Chillicothe Road
Kirtland, OH 44094